Theme: Outlining the forefront research in the field of Gastroenterology
- GI bleeding and Pathology
- General Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hepatitis and Liver Diseases
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pediatric and Neonatal Gastroenterology
- Gastrointestinal Therapeutics
- Gastrointestinal Oncology
- Gastrointestinal Diseases during Pregnancy and lactation
- Digestive Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Radiology and Imaging
- Bariatric surgery
- Helicobacter pylori Infection
- Gastrointestinal Transplantation
- Veterinary Gastroenterology
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.
It was a great pleasure attending the Gastro 2017 in Rome.Omesh Goyal, D.M.C. and Hospital, India
The conference was very well organised and the topics were very nicely chosen to cover most of the areas in Gastroenterology.
The speakers and audience from different parts of the world made the discussion very meaningful and enlightening.
The CME certification further added to the benefits.
Gastro 2017 was a brainstorm focused on new clinical interventions and patient safety with international experts.Baris Cankaya, Marmara University, Turkey
The conference was well organized. The topics were well varied, balanced between physiology, diagnosis, medical treatment as well as innovations in endolaparoscopic and open surgeries.Reno Rudiman, Padjadjaran University, Indonesia