Venue & Hospitality
Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre Smallbrook Queensway Birmingham, B5 4EW UK
Conference Dates: August 11-12, 2016
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
Transportation to and from Hotel
Birmingham International Airport (BHX)
- Taxi Charge (one way):£15.00 GBP
- Follow signs and merge onto the A45,take the ramp to M42,at the roundabout take 2nd exit onto the M42 ramp and merge onto M42,at Jct 7 exit toward and merge onto M6,at Jct 6 exit toward A38(M), Merge onto the A5127 and follow signs to New Street Stations
Coventry Airport (CVT)
- Follow signs to the A45 and travel 20.59 miles. Follow signs to City Centre and BullRing and then signs to New Street Station. We are on the corner of Hill Street and Smallbrook Queensway just before you get to New Street Station
East Midlands Airport (EMA)
- Follow signs to A453, travel 0.9 miles then take A42 South West then the M42. Leave at Jct 8 and join the M6. Leave at Jct 6 and follow A38 (M) then onto the A38. Merge onto A4400 then follow signs to New Street Train Station
- Station Name:Bham New Street Stn (South Side Exit)
- Taxi Charge (one way):£0.00 GBP
Walking - Leave the train station via the Southside exit opposite the John Lewis escalators. Turn right at the top of the stairs and continue around to the ramp and follow this down. Turn left onto Hill Street at the bottom of the ramp and continue down this road. The hotel is located on your right hand side.
Birmingham, second largest city of the United Kingdom and a metropolitan borough in the West Midlands metropolitan county. It lies near the geographic centre of England, at the crossing points of the national railway and motorway systems. Birmingham is the largest city of the West Midlands conurbation—one of England’s principal industrial and commercial areas—for which it acts as an administrative, recreational, and cultural centre. The city lies approximately 110 miles (177 km) northwest of London. Accommodation, attractions, entertainment, shopping and sport – in Birmingham, everything is nearby, the city centre alive with possibilities and new experiences with plenty of event space for you to choose from. From Michelin-starred dining to dazzling theatre productions and designer shopping, Birmingham really does offer it all.
The main attractions of the city are Symphony Hall,Birmingham Back to Backs,Winterbourne House and Garden,Barber Institute of Fine Arts,Electric Cinema, Baddesley Clinton,Birmingham Hippodrome,Museum of the Jewellery Quarter,Broadway Casino,Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, Library of Birmingham,Dome Club,Gas Street Basin,National Motorcycle Museum,Aston Hall,Martineau Gardens,Birmingham Wildlife Conservation Park,St. Martin in the Bull Ring.